Fall Election 2023
30 Oct 2023
Dear SASSE member,
Elections are about to start. In these elections, every member has the right to vote, nominate and candidate so make your voice heard.
The positions up for election are:
- 1x President
- 1x Vice President
- 1x Treasurer
- 8x Committee President (UU, NU, SU, PU, INTU, IDU, MedU, TechU)
- 2x Board of Directors (Half-year positions)
- 7x Ordinary Council Member (6 full-year and 1 half-year)
- 2x Internal Auditor
The timeplan for the election is as follows:
- 1/11 Info-session in the atrium. Come by and ask all your questions about the elections.
- 4/11 Nomination period begins. Nominate yourself or someone else for the various positions.
- 11/11 Nomination period ends. Keep track of your inbox to know if you have been nominated.
- 15/11 Candidate Lunch. A lunch for all candidates where you will learn more about the election process and the rules for candidature. After this, election promises will be posted.
- 23/11-1/12 Lunch Debates. Come by the rotunda at lunch to get to know the candidates.
- 23/11 Treasurer
- 24/11 NU + SU
- 27/11 IDU + TechU
- 28/11 UU + PU
- 29/11 INTU + MedU
- 30/11 Vice President
- 1/12 Presidential Lunch Debate. This will take place in the aula.
- 4/12 Presidential Evening Debate. Another, more serious, debate in the aula.
- 5-7/12 Voting. A link will be sent to your student email at 13.15 on the 5th and you have until 13.00 on the 7th to vote.
- 7/12 Election Night. Come to the rotunda to learn the results of the election. There will be snacks and it will be possible to purchase beverages in the bar.
IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO CANDIDATE, please note that this is to be kept a secret until 15/11 when election promises are announced.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Election Committee