The time has come for the SASSE Spring Recruitment 18/19
To browse all the available positions, see the attached pdf-files. If you already know what committee(s)/projects you want to apply for, simply click the links below to see the different positions within the committees/projects. See instructions for application further down.
- Presidium Positions Offered
- Education Committee Board Positions Offered
- Business Committee Board Positions Offered
- International Committee Board Positions Offered
- Media Committee Board Positions Offered
- IT Committee Board Positions Offered
- Sports Committee Board Positions Offered
- Social Committee Board Positions Offered
- Entertainment Committee Positions Offered
- Equality Group Positions Offered
Introductions Project Leaders
Application Process – how do I apply for a board/project position?
If you apply for more than one committee/project, you will have to apply through each committee's/project’s separate page through the links above. Your application should include:
1) name of the position(s) you apply for within the committee/project
2) some information about yourself and a motivation for why you are applying for the position(s)
3) If you do apply for several positions within the board/project, please state your prioritization or if you are indifferent. If you apply for several committee boards or projects however, you do not need to rank them by preference – this only has to be done if you apply for several positions within one specific board or project.
Deadline 23:59 on the 21 January 2018. Every applicant will be invited to an interview between the 23rd-26th of January, so keep an eye on your email and phone!
We look forward to your application and to meeting you!
Lots of hugs,
The SASSE Board of 18/19