The time has come to nominate your friends, frenemies or even yourself for the electable Positions in this year’s Election! Deadline for nominations is Monday 14th of November 23:59!
Please follow the link and you will be redirected to the Nomination site:
Enrollment Numbers of Students are to be found either in the attached list or on the SSE Student Portal.
How do I nominate a Student?
- Follow the above link.
- Type the Enrollment Number of the Student you would like to nominate.
- Select the Position you find the Nominee most suitable for.
Note: If you would like to nominate a Student for several Positions, you will need to send a separate Nomination for each Position.
4. Press “Submit”!
How do I find a Student’s Enrollment Number if it is not listed in the attached list?
- Make sure that you are logged onto the SSE Student Portal.
- Press the following link: https://portal.hhs.se/_layouts/15/sse/findstudents/findstudents.aspx
- Type the Name and Surname of the Student whose Enrollment Number you are trying to find and choose “-All programs-“.
- The Enrollment Number will be shown in the beginning of the Email Address of the Student.
E.g. If the Student Email Address is firstname.lastname@example.org, the Enrollment Number is 12345.
Note: You may only enter the Enrollment Number of the Student and not the Student Email Address when nominating a person.
5. Nominate the Student!
What will happen after I have nominated a Student?
The nominated Student will receive an email from SASSE stating the Positions which the Student has been nominated for. The email will also contain last year’s Election Promises, an Election Promises Template, Election Regulations, proposed Post Descriptions, further information regarding the Election and Deadline to send in the Election Promises. Emails will be pushed out continuously throughout the Nomination Period. Since the emails are pushed out manually, there might be a delay between the moment of nomination and confirmation-receival.