Dear potential candidates for the SASSE Spring Election!
Here comes some information that can be useful for you:
- Nomination period deadline: 23:59 May 5th. Send in your candidacy to email@example.com before 18:00 Saturday May 6th.
- Candidacy period starts after the Election Committee has published the candidacy on SASSE.se and on Facebook and the candidacy period ends 23:59 Thursday May 11th. All candidates are allowed to hang their posters in the Kåridor. However, respect other candidates and don't hang your poster on top of another candidate's. Furthermore, there are a few boards in the Kåridor which are reserved for company events and thus not available for you to hang your posters on.
- On Tuesday May 9th the Election Committee together with two other SASSE members will interview the candidates for Chair of the Council and Board of Directors. Please note that all other positions are not submitted to interviews. These will be filmed and posted on the Election Committee's Facebook-page for all SASSE members to watch.
- After the candidacy period ends on Friday May 12th, the voting period begins. All SASSE members will receive a personal link to their school mail where they can vote. The voting link closes at 23:59 May 15th.
- On Friday May 12th between 12-13 the Election Committee will host a mingle in the pub with all candidates. This is an excellent chance for SASSE members to come and have a chat with the candidates before they make up their mind regarding who to vote for. Please encourage your friends to attend. Furthermore, coffee will be served and there will be a competition for all students to take part in. Nice prices are promised.
- On Tuesday May 16th, the annual meeting takes place at around 15:00. At this meeting the winning candidates will be announced. After the meeting at approximately 20:00 there will be an election pub down in the Rotunda to celebrate the newly selected.
- We strongly advise all candidates to read the Election Regulations attached at the bottom of this post.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any specific questions regarding a certain position you can contact the person who currently holds the position.
//The Election Committee